As you may be aware, the Blockstack ecosystem decentralized over time and evolved into a number of independent entities and developers with their own web properties. See this post for more info. The launch of Stacks 2.0 completes that transition. With this change:
- This blog blog.blockstack.org will be archived and no further updates will be posted here. The previous posts will remain available.
- Blog.stacks.co will syndicate news and updates from various entities. For example, latest posts on what Stacks community members can expect with this launch and launch timing can be found there.
- The Stacks Foundation has a blog at https://stacks.org/news, they post updates on the Stacks blockchain, Stacks cryptocurrency, governance and general community.
- For Hiro related updates for developers, please follow hiro.so.
- Other independent entities like Freehold, Daemon, New Internet Labs, Secret Key Labs and app developers have their own blogs and ways to communicate to the public.
The Twitter handle for the ecosystem also recently changed to @Stacks. We’re excited for the next chapter of Stacks with the launch of Stacks 2.0! If you haven’t already, register for the Stacks 2.0 launch event here.