In case you missed it, you can now view the Blockstack Q3 Community Call led by Muneeb Ali, CEO of Blockstack PBC. Muneeb presents Blockstack’s Q3 highlights and answer investor questions live, moderated by Brittany Laughlin, Head of Investor Relations at Blockstack. Some of the topics covered include:
- App Growth: More than 100 apps were built in Q3 alone, making over 270 live today. You can see all the available apps here.
- STX listed on international exchanges: STX tokens are now trading for non-US investors on Binance, the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchange, and Hashkey Pro, a leading exchange for institutional investors.
- Fundraising: In 2019, more than 4,500 individuals and entities participated in Blockstack token offerings. We raised $23M+ in these offerings.
- Awareness: Blockstack awareness continued to grow, increasing by nearly 3x. We went from 125.9 million reach in Q2, to 341.9 million in Q3 (as measured by Awario).
- Looking ahead: Going into the end of 2019, Blockstack is focusing on user experience along with developer traction. We announced a partnership with Blockchain.com for integration with their wallet, explorer, custody, and other products.
- Community questions around token economics, token use cases, business models, and potential partnerships down the road.
- Muneeb Ali, Cofounder and CEO of Blockstack PBC
- Brittany Laughlin, Head of Investor Relations at Blockstack PBC
We plan to host these public community calls quarterly to continue to provide updates on Blockstack’s plans and to answer any community questions. To learn about future community calls, follow us on Twitter or join our community Telegram group.
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has qualified the offering statement that we have filed with the SEC under Regulation A for our offering of certain of our Stacks Tokens. The information in that offering statement is more complete than the information we are providing now, and could differ in important ways. You must read the documents filed with the SEC before investing. The offering is being made only by means of its offering statement. This document shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
An indication of interest involves no obligation or commitment of any kind. Any person interested in investing in any offering of Stacks Tokens should review our disclosures and the publicly filed offering statement and the final offering circular that is part of that offering statement here. Blockstack is not registered, licensed or supervised as a broker dealer or investment adviser by the SEC, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) or any other financial regulatory authority or licensed to provide any financial advice or services.
This communication contains forward-looking statements that are based on our beliefs and assumptions and on information currently available to us. In some cases, you can identify forward-looking statements by the following words: “will,” “expect,” “would,” “intend,” “believe,” or other comparable terminology. Forward-looking statements in this document include, but are not limited to, statements about token economics and our collaborations and partnerships. These statements involve risks, uncertainties, assumptions and other factors that may cause actual results or performance to be materially different. More information on the factors, risks and uncertainties that could cause or contribute to such differences is included in our filings with the SEC, including in the “Risk Factors” and “Management’s Discussion & Analysis” sections of our offering statement on Form 1-A. We cannot assure you that the forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date hereof. We disclaim any obligation to update these forward-looking statements.